Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!
This of course was one of the BEST celebrations
as it included our precious son, Isaac. Hope you all had a
fabulous and blessed day!
God Bless America!!!!
Jason hosted a booth at the Marana Star Spangled Spectacular which is a HUGE 4th of July celebration that supposedly attracts over 10.000 people. We didn't realize how popular it was until that day and sure enough, it was crazy!

I helped Jason in his booth and anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE to decorate!!! Of course, I couldn't resist and Jason let me do my thang, as always!!! :) Everything has potential, even a little booth! I must say, we had by far the most festive booth at the event. I really thought people would decorate their booths, but it turned out, we were the only ones! It was a great thing for us as it really made our booth stand out and attract A LOT of attention! Gotta LOVE the dollar store!!!! $11 goes a long way and looks good!!!! :)

Jason was offering free posture exams, which unfortunately didn't work out because the ground was too uneven! However, we did have a raffle for free cervical and lombar pillows and 1st time office visits that included - exams, x-rays, and adjustments. People LOVE free stuff and we had so many sign up for the raffle, which allowed Jason the opportunity to introduce himself and speak with them. Through the raffle we anticipate some really great leads and some future patients!!! God is GREAT!!!

People LOVE free stuff and we had lots of goodies to give out, which included tons of brochures, pamphlets, office visit coupons, pens, and the MOST popular, BALLOONS!!! Kids LOVE balloons and parents come with kids!!! I wish I had pictures to show how many people we had waiting for balloons! Jason and I couldn't keep up, it was crazy! We were constantly handing out balloons, even when we attempted to make a bunch just to have ready! All we could do was look at each other and laugh! It did get a little stressful at times, especially when we had people waiting, but thank God everyone was so nice and understanding! Plus, it allowed them time to fill out a raffle entry, ask questions, get some pens, and pick up some of the great information we had available for them and of course, get Jason's business card! :)

We ordered 1000 balloons and went through almost 2 bags (each bag contained 250 balloons)! Almost 500 balloons later, Jason's finger started bleeding! When I asked him if his finger hurt, Jason said he didn't know because it was numb and he couldn't feel it! I didn't have any bleeding fingers, but I did break a few nails and my fingers were also numb!!! It was SOOOOO worth it, though! We had a great time meeting tons of people and getting our name out there in the community! Plus, seeing our red and blue balloons all over the place was such an exciting feeling! We had almost 500 people helping us advertise!!!! It was GREAT!!!

I made red, white, and blue tye-dye attire for Isaac and me.

It was perfect for the 4th of July!!!



Isaac looked so adorable in his tye-dye onesie!!!

Back of his onesie. We had matching bulls-eye prints!


Next year we have to make Papa one so he can look as cool as we did!!! :)

1 comment:

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

OMG! I didn't even KNOW you had a blog!!! How cool! I think it's such an awesome thing to have. You're so good at it, I'm still learning..I don't know how to write little comments under the picture, you even did it with different color text! (so cute!)hmmm...I still have some playing around to do to figure it all out :) Anyway, YES! We will have to get together soon! Love ya!