I want my 30's to be GRAND and I pray God continues to shower me with wisdom and His grace.
Plus, I keep joking with Jason that at least now I can say I'm in my 30's married to a man in his 20's! I'm such a cougar, MEOW!!!! :)
The best part about turning 30! Getting to celebrate with my two favorite boys!!!
So happy my beautiful sisters, Angelica and Erika, were there to celebrate with me also!!!
Annie, Sarah R., Birthday Girl, Sarah S. and Stef
Also got to celebrate with my closest friends from Jr. High and High School! I am blessed with some amazing and true friends! Knowing I will have them in my life always is such a comfort and beautiful blessing! God is GREAT!!!
We enjoyed some fabulous food! The BEST marinated chicken breast, grilled salmon with a delicious mustard sauce, pecan-encrusted salmon, portabella mushroom couscous, garlic-parmasean mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, garlic bread, garden salad, chocolate dipped strawberries, banana-split cake, and the most beautifully decorated cupcakes I have every seen!!! I think that was all we had on the menu??? It was soooooo yummy!!!
These beautifully decorated cupcakes were made by my wonderful friend, Annie! She did such an amazing job making and decorating them. I almost didn't want to eat because they were so pretty! They look like they are from the famous cupcake store, Sprinkles!!!
Everyone sings "Happy Birthday"! Still can't believe I'm 30 years old! Sounds so much older than I feel! :)
Women are like fine wine, we just get BETTER and BETTER!!!! :)
Me with my beautiful sister, Angelica!
It was a great evening!!!



1 comment:
Oh....I wish that I could have been there. It looks like it was a great evening.
You and your sisters look so much alike. It is so nice to see pics of them, it has been a looong time.
Post a Comment