Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our little Dragon!

This will be Isaac's 2nd Halloween, however the first time we will dress him up in a costume. Last year we were very busy packing and getting ready for our move from Iowa to Arizona. We will not be going trick-o-treating this year, but thought it would be fun to dress him up and take pictures! We also plan on handing out candy on Halloween, so it will be fun to have Isaac help out with that!


When I saw the Dragon costume, I knew instantly Isaac would look sooooooo adorable in it, so I had to get it! Plus, it was on sale and super cheap!!! LOVE those sales! :-) I bought the costume early in the month and we have let Isaac play in it, which is fun for us because he looks so darn cute in it! We were worried it wouldn't hold up until Halloween, but it has! We really got a lot of use out of it, instead of the traditional one day wear!

Our adorable little Dragon and his killer smile!!!

It was so fun watching our little Dragon as he enjoyed himself in the costume.
He kept trying to sit down in his favorite chair, however. . .

those darn Dragon wings kept getting in the way!!!

He gives it another try!

Ooops! Fell off again!
(My little mini-Jason. . .he really looks like his Papa in this picture!)

Our little Dragon had enough of his chair and explores his other toys!
Watching him walk around made Jason and I laugh sooooooo hard!
We LOVE the costume on him!!!

Found a toy he can play with and that won't be affected by those silly Dragon wings!


It was time for bed and when I attempted to take the Dragon costume off,
Isaac was NOT a happy litte boy!!!
Guess he really likes his costume!
Can't wait for Halloween so we can take more pictures!!!

No comments: