We decided to spend a fun night carving our pumpkins, just in time for the Halloween festivites! Jason and I carve pumpkins every year, however this is the first time Isaac got to participate. Last year we were so busy getting ready for our move from Iowa to Arizona, we weren't able to.
We LOVE carving pumpkins and Jason and I usually have a little battle as to who can carve the best! No one ever wins, but it's so much fun teasing each other during the carving process! There are so many fun things that Jason and I have done together since we have met and now that we have our son,it just makes them more fun and enjoyable! We love doing stuff as a family and this is just another fun family activity we look forward to sharing with our children!
We LOVE carving pumpkins and Jason and I usually have a little battle as to who can carve the best! No one ever wins, but it's so much fun teasing each other during the carving process! There are so many fun things that Jason and I have done together since we have met and now that we have our son,it just makes them more fun and enjoyable! We love doing stuff as a family and this is just another fun family activity we look forward to sharing with our children!
Our family pumpkins. . .
there is a Papa, Mama, and Baby Pumpkin!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment