Isaac and I enjoy lots of fun playtime during the day,
however on ocassion, he gets really restless and bored being at
the house. The best solution for that is going outside,
especially the park! On this day, he and I shared a Happy Meal
(shhhhh. . . don't tell Papa!) and had sooooooo much fun
playing, running around, and swinging!
On top of all that fun, Isaac was also the most popular
On top of all that fun, Isaac was also the most popular
kiddo on the playground that day. I brought his new ATV with us
and the other children at the playground that were around
his age, took turns driving the ATV around the park! It was so
cute to watch the kids playing with Isaac and enjoying the ATV.
The parents were all so nice and said that Santa might just have
to bring their kids an ATV too! Such a fun day!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment