We went to the park so Isaac could use his new bike and ATV! Now that he is getting older, he LOVES being outside and now that he has these fun toys, we will probably spend more and more time outdoors!
Faster Papa. . .faster!!!
Isaac's ATV goes 2mph and he was having so much fun driving it all over the park! It's the perfect toy for an active boy at his age!
Makes us want to get our own ATV's!
Such a boy . . . already trying to pop-wheelies!
Hmmmmm, where can I go explore next???
Isaac playing with his best-doggie, Simba!
They are such good buddies!
Having fun wrestling with Papa!
Makes us want to get our own ATV's!
Oh boy!!!
They are such good buddies!
such a fun activity for the kids. . .making Gingerbread houses!
She helped him put his first ginger-bread house together!
He is such a creative little dude! Must get that from his Mama! :-)
Special delivery for Mr. Isaac!
Cindy and decorated his ginger-bread house! He was having
so much fun! Or perhaps he just liked sitting on her lap!!!
He likes the ladies! :-)
He did such a great job and Cindy was so
wonderful with him! What a fun time!



1 comment:
Oh my gosh who was mean enough to send you a drum set?? lol.
He is getting so big and looks like such a happy baby or should I say "big boy."
I wish you weren't going out of town while I was coming in, but next time for sure.
P.S.
You do remember I have a blog right??
Post a Comment